Tricounty Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. is currently searching for a qualified Journeyman or Apprentice Lineman. Candidates must:
- Possess working knowledge of single and three-phase distribution line construction, which includes residential and commercial services
- Perform line work on overhead, underground and substation distribution facilities
- Possess a valid CDL
- Be able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Live within or relocate within 25 miles of the corporate office in Malinta, Ohio
- Be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
Tricounty Rural Electric offers an excellent benefit package and is an equal-opportunity employer. Please submit resumes by mail to P.O. Box 100, Malinta, Ohio 43535 or email to email@example.com by Friday, June 30, 2023.
Please call the office at 419-256-7900 with questions.